Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

B Family

I lovelovelovelove LOVE return families!!

I love seeing how the little ones have grown since I last photographed them and when you have fun and easy-going parents like Jen & Steve it makes photographing 3 little girls feel more like a walk in the park than actual "work".  

And it made this perfectly lovely late spring sunny Saturday morning 
AT THE PARK 
a breeze and lots of FUN!

I first met Jen & Steve over a year ago for maternity pictures before #3 Baby Girl was born .... you can check out that HERE.

And then again when little Sammi arrived ... you can see that HERE.

And, to round out the year, they had fall pictures taken as well at Roger Williams.
You can see our fun afternoon HERE for that :)

And for their most recent session from Roger Williams this past weekend ... I present to you three sweet little girls who have really gotten used to me & my camera and were busy, smiley, sweet, funny, afraid of the geese wandering about ... and we almost lost a wet/soapy sandal to the river :)






Jen & Steve, thank you again for having me capture your family memories!
It is my pleasure :)  And I can not wait for the princess - fairy - tea party we are planning for July!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails