Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 Little Cuties

A gorgeous sunny Saturday morning at Roger Williams Park in Providence for Jen, Steve & their three little girls.  Three is the number this year for this family .... three girls and the third time I have photographed them!   

*** Super BIG G.I.A.N.T. thanks for dedicated, returning clients --
THANK YOU Jen & Steve!! ***

I have to say a little something about Steve & Jen ... for as much as they have going on between three little girls (and one big dog at home) ... they are calm, cool and collected!  For many of the families I meet, it is typically the husbands that are the most impatient when it comes to taking family pictures.

  ((And I will add that MY husband is at the top of my list for most impatient!!))

When it comes time to scheduling and going through with family pictures, nerves get in the way, it can be a stressful time for Moms  - kids aren't smiling, husbands are wondering how quickly they can get back to what they would rather be doing on a weekend, wondering what the score of the game is.  

You get my point .... BUT what I wanted to add here about Jen & Steve is that they are so easy-going and Steve is one of the Dads I have photographed this year that is the most go-with-the-flow and smile for the family photos kind of Dad.  I can think of a few others that would top my list --- and in thinking about it, all of those same easy-going Dads are all linked in some way or another through their work or their wives.  :) 

I guess I have picked a great group of clients -- or rather a great group of clients have picked me! 
And I am humbly thankful for it.

Here are some previews of Jen & Steve's family ..... 





More to come in your gallery!
Thank you so much for having me capture your family memories!
:) Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails