Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Thursday, June 23, 2011

B+B Wedding | Rhode Island Wedding Photographer

Bethany & Ben were married in the White Mountains of NH on June 11, 2011.
I have had the pleasure of knowing Ben since I was 12 years old as I have been best friends with his sister for all those years.

Kat's little brother Ben is all grown up and married now and I was honored to be the one to photograph their magical day. 

I am still editing their full gallery, but here is a sneak peek at their creative, brightly decorated, funky & fun wedding that they designed and decorated themselves.  It was unique, simple, festive and more importantly, perfectly-Bethany-and-Ben ... right down to their matching Converse sneakers, yellow for the bride and green for the groom.

Enjoy the preview :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails