Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spring Specials and Limited Time Discounts!

Hi folks!

SO much going on for RitzyPics right now ... and it is all very exciting!!

First of all, I will personally declare that my first solo wedding was a success based upon the pictures I have been editing.  I am nearly done with the gallery and I think Jenn & Ryan are really going to enjoy them :)  I can't wait to share the completed album with them soon.

I had a busy weekend with two and a half sessions - two for "work" and one for pleasure as I got to visit a best friend and my college roommate and her 10 day old baby girl.  Sigh ... newborns are beyond precious.   More to come on the two Saturday sessions from Roger Williams.

~*~
SALES!
~*~

I wanted to give you a heads up on the website changes I made last week.  

Right now, through July 31, there is a $25 discount on ALL packages!!
Book now to take advantage of the savings!



I also brought back TWO POPULAR specials
The Ritzy Special and the Mini Ritz Special 
They have been very popular in the past and I am extending the sale and savings to YOU through the summer!  Book by the end of September to save over 20% on your session, a few prints AND a DVD of images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails