Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Macaroni Kid - Providence | Rhode Island, Roger Willams Park Family & Children Photographer

I met with Michelle, owner/author of Macaroni Kid - Providence, this past weekend to do a little swap -- photos of her children for some local advertising.  A great deal for me because your kind word-of-mouth is how I seem to get my best and most business.  SO, loyal readers, THANK YOU -- please keep the "ritzy praise" flowing and send your friends and family to RitzyPics :)

Michelle will write about her experience with me on her website and FaceBook page and will showcase some of the photos from her session from our evening at Roger Williams Park last Saturday.

We are going to team up and run a CONTEST --- YOU could be the winner of a $50 gift certificate toward a photo session with me :)  I will post when the contest gets going and how you can win !!

Here are a few sneak peaks from Michelle's session ....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails