Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Sessions & Returning Client DEALS!!

As a thank you to all my 2010 clients ... I'd like to offer you a deal for being a return client in 2011! There is still time for fall family portraits and still time left to get in on the deal for next year. Message me on FB or contact me via the website if you're interested capturing your 2010 family memories!

 

If you had one session with RitzyPics Photography in 2010, you will get 10% off your first session in 2011.

If you had two sessions with RitzyPics Photography in 2010, you will get 20% off your first session in 2011.

If you had three sessions with RitzyPics Photography in 2010, you will get 30% off your first session in 2011.

If you had four sessions with RitzyPics Photography in 2010, you will get 40% off your first session in 2011.

If you had five or more sessions with RitzyPics Photography in 2010, you will get 50% off your first session in 2011.

% off is good towards the total session & package cost. :)


 I am also revamping my session & package offers for 2011.  With the new Investment Pricing you will automatically receive 5-10 images on CD as well as $50 - $100 towards prints & products! 

More information & details COMING SOON!!

 

Stay tuned to FB and the BLOG! -- I will also be having a Facebook contest to see who of my Fans can wrangle in the most friends & refer them to my Fan Page.... the more friends you bring along, the more prizes you can win!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails