Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Allen Family Beach Preview

After Mother Nature made us reschedule this family beach session at least two times, I was finally able to meet this fun family of four at their Narragansett beach rental late last week.  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful house right on the beach, nor a more perfect evening to have some fun, smile into the sun, romp on the sand on the practically private beach!

{The Allen family came to me as a referral from another client/friend ... and I just LOVE when clients pass on the good word about RitzyPics :)  Thank you, Sarah!!}

And these two little boys --- SO cute!  And thankfully, both were loving the camera and had fun hamming it up and posing for me up and down the beach :)

I've decided to do something a little different for this preview - I'm only going to showcase some of the black &whites.  I previewed some color images on my FaceBook fan page, but there is just something about beach black & white that I just love.  The sun setting light made for a bright evening and I love how bright and soft the black & white came out.

Enjoy your preview -- more to come :)
Thanks so much for having me capture your family's 2010 summer memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails