Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Calendar & Weekday Mini Session Info

*Updated 09/29/10 

Wow!  Thanks so much about inquiring about Fall availability!
It's hard to believe how fast the summer flew by --- I had such a great time with family portrait sessions on the beaches of RI & MA, at your homes, in the park --- and now it's time for some fall portraits as the cooler weather approaches and the beautiful colors start to pop, providing a beautiful backdrop for your family's 2010 memories.



Weekends typically work better for me as I have little ones of my own and a hard working hubby - BUT I available for weekday (evening) portrait sessions if given enough time to make arrangements.  

If you interested in a  weekday mini session  I am available for sessions from 1-2:30PM most days.  Mini Sessions are great for the little ones -- babies, toddlers, siblings, head shots -- if you need a birthday/anniversary present for grandparents, need a picture for Mom/Dad at work, or just because!


OCTOBER!
Oct 2/3: *Closed - Assisting wedding in Maine
Oct 9/10/11: *Closed
Oct 14: Olivia's Heart Fund Charity Event, Newport, RI
Oct 16:
Oct 17: RWPark Engagement session - more spots available @RW Park
Oct 23: Morning Session, RWPark - more spots available @RWPark
Oct 24: Morning Closed- Late afternoon available
Oct 30/31: Mornings available, Local RI only


NOVEMBER!
There are some early weekends (or weekday afternoons!) in November that will work out perfectly for outdoor family portraits!  I am available for  week day mini sessions  1-2PM in the local RI area (your local park or home, my location, or Roger Williams Park).   

Available weekends are Nov 6/7 & Nov 13/14.

You may contact me via FaceBook or through the contact page on the website for questions, comments, availability  ... or to just say Hi and tell me you love my photography!  :) 


I will be having a Facebook contest coming this fall .... be on the lookout!!  
And don't forget about high school seniors!  Send them my way for GREAT DEALS on their senior portraits!  You won't find the every-day, basic photos when you have your senior portraits with RitzyPics.  I want to showcase YOU and what you like and your interests.  On-location, multiple outfit changes, props -- you name it and we can make it happen! DEALS on your session and portraits for passing on the word about RitzyPics and getting your friends to join in.

Know a couple of high school seniors??   I can have a double session with two friends at the same time if you have a friend who is interested as well!!  Contact me for details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails