Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy October! HOLIDAY CARD SAMPLES

Okay, so we're already a week into October.
WOW!  This year is flying by!!
I am already talking about ordering HOLIDAY CARDS!
Crazy!

And speaking of crazy -- I have been all out crazy busy here working hard each night, burning the midnight oil.  And at 2AM.  3AM.  Up at 4AM & 5AM and putting in 18-20 hour days planning for 2011, editing, working on galleries, learning a new photo editing software (Oh, how I LOVE Aperture but curse at it at times!) and planning out my remaining fall family sessions and an egagement session.  OH, and did I mention I was away 2 weekends in a row to do family fall sessions in New Hampshire and Maine and the next weekend assisting a friend and fellow rock-star photographer with her first official wedding way up in the hills and springs of Maine.  RitzyPics has been B.U.S.Y.

And.
I love it.
As crazy & busy and sleep deprived as I am right now, I am loving it.
I almost feels like having a newborn again!  :)
Since starting my business nearly 3.5 years ago back in Michigan, this is the busiest I have been.
It's great  -- and I have BIG plans and new ideas for 2011.

I have oodles of previews coming soon --- as soon as I get to editing more!
But here are a few things up my sleeve I have to offer you for THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Choose 1-3 images from your 2010 RitzyPics Session and I will custom create a photo holiday just for you!  It could be a 4x8" flat photo card or a 4.5x5" or 5x7 folded greeting card.

Here are a few examples:


Sample flat photo card for 1-3 images
(I apologize for the computer pixels!)
Cards start at $0.85/a card.

There are SO many styles available!  From fun, funky, bright, modern, traditional, Hanukkah, church.
You name it - we've got it.
Let me know your style & the text you want printed and I will custom create a card JUST FOR YOU!

(And send you an example to proof before ordering!

d


 Samples of the 4.5x5 or 5x7 folded greeting cards.
Many more styles available.
Prices start at $1.50/card.
The more you need, the more you save!

Let me know your style & the text you want printed and I will custom create a card JUST FOR YOU!

(And send you an example to proof before ordering!)




Please email me or message me on FB or contact me via the website for questions or to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails