Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jenn & Ryan ~ Engagement Session Preview


I met with Jenn & Ryan this past Sunday morning at Roger Williams Park in Providence for their Engagement photo session.  

Jenn & Ryan are getting married next May in Western Massachusetts and I am honored & excited to be their photographer!  It will be my first "official" wedding -- can't wait!



The Engagement Session is a great time to get to know Jenn & Ryan and for Jenn & Ryan to get to know me & my photography style.  We shared many laughs (some loud and some silent smiles) and a few jokes (I need to work on my delivery, I think and get some new material before the wedding) while walking around the Park.  

I even managed to make Ryan feel comfortable enough to take off his hat for some of the pictures and genuinely smile.  

(See!  They came out GREAT!)




Congratulations, Jenn & Ryan!
This is just a preview & a tease.  There are many more to come  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails