Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Friday, March 5, 2010

So excited!!!

My traveling road show --- otherwise known as the photo session in your own home -- just got a little sweeter and more exciting today!

This week I bit the bullet and finally ordered a proper backdrop frame set up, bigger backdrops in black and white, and some lighting.   I placed the order not even 48 hours ago and they were at my door this morning.


I felt like a kid at Christmas and opened up the boxes as fast as I could.

I put up the frame in less than 10 minutes and I am so impressed and SO excited to use it for a maternity photo shoot tomorrow morning in Providence.

The lighting equipment isn't in yet, but I will figure that out as soon as it is delivered.

YAY! for RitzyPics!


Email or contact me today for information about setting up a photo shoot in your own home.  Choices of black or white backdrops all within the ease & comfort of your own space!

Check back in soon for SPRING SPECIALS coming your way!

:) Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails