Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Littlest Heroes Project

 


I was so exited when I opened my inbox this morning to find that I was accepted by the Littlest Heroes Project to be a local photographer for Rhode Island!


I feel very honored to be a part of this fantastic cause.


From the Littlest Heroes website:
The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008 by Felicia Reinhard, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. Through the power of photography we are giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.


And I have yet to forget the day I spent photographing the Helping Hands Healing Hearts picnic in Rhode Island last July.  (YouTube video links on the bottom right side with photos by RitzyPics).  I have become friends with many of those incredible and inspiring families as well as photographed several families and children afflicted with CDH.


It feels good, really good, to give back.


:) Amy

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting, Amy, good for you!!! Sounds like a great project : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky!! I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails