Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Baby Props!

I have been keeping my eye out for newborn and baby props and perhaps have become (mildly) obsessed with etsy.com.  I love to scan through this site for amazing, handmade baby gear to use for baby photo shoots. 

Here are a few of my recent purchases ... in addition to the portable backdrops & frame and lighting system I bought this week.  As the weather is still not ideal to be outside for photo sessions, I have decided to have a more complete show to take on the road -- to your house -- and to set up a studio within my home.  

:) Amy



 
 How cute are these hats?!
Size 6-12 months for boy or girl.

  
 I have more hats and beanies being made as I type for newborns!

  
 I can't wait to use this newborn baby cocoon!

 
And not to leave the older girls or the pregnant mommas out ... 
a pretty orange fabric to drape around and some flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails