Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Still time for SUMMER SESSIONS!!!

There is still time for a beach session for August and into September and the fall!!


And don't forget the beautiful fall colors in Rhode Island make for a gorgeous back drop for your family photos!!



I am also looking for high school seniors to get in on great deals for a photography session and portrait packages -- if you know of a senior, drop my name :)





And if you can believe it -- it's just about that time of year to start thinking about your Holiday Family Card!  I hope to showcase some Holiday Templates soon!



I hope to see YOU soon .... on the beaches of Narragansett, in Roger Williams Park, your favorite local park or playground -- or in your own home!!

Email me today if you'd like to have RitzyPics Capture your 2010 Memories!!
Contact me via the website for RitzyPics FaceBook fan page!

:) Amy

 
UPDATED CALENDAR

The following dates are for WEEKENDS only .... if you're interested in a WEEKDAY session I AM available!  Please contact me through the RPP website with a date you're interested and I will get back to you!  :)

AUGUST
July 31 - Beach Session, MA
Aug 1 - Open, PM
Aug 7/8 - CLOSED
Aug 14/15 - CLOSED 
Aug 21 - Littlest Heroes Session, MA/RI & Beach Session, RI
Aug 22 - Open
Aug 23 - Double beach evening session, Narragansett, RI
Aug 28/29 - Contact me if you're interested

SEPTEMBER

Sept 4/5 - Closed for Labor Day Weekend
Sept 11/12 - Open
Sept 18/19 - CLOSED
Sept 25/26 - Open

OCTOBER
Oct 2/3 - Open
Oct 9/10 - Columbus Day Weekend - contact me if you're interested
Oct 16/17 - Open
Oct 23 - Open
Oct 24 - Closed ... walking in Providence for Strides Against Breast Cancer 
Oct 30/31 - Contact me if you're interested 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails