Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lorien & Jim - Family Beach Session

Lorien, Jim, Sean, Alanna & Ian
Narragansett Town Beach, Narragansett, RI
June 26, 2010

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Lorien, Jim and their three children on a hot & sunny morning down in Narragansett at the beach.  Despite the heat & sun, we had a fun time and were able to forfill the goal of getting some family portraits.

We were there at 9 to beat the crowds and were able to sneak into the dunes for some pretty background shots.


This shot is already on my "Best Of 2010" list.  :)
As I said, we were there early enough on the beach before the crowds, and got to use the cabanas as a background for this picture.




Could be my favorite beach walking shot of all time.
I love the colors & outfits Lorien chose for the family ... perfect for the beach!!


I love this shot (above) ... the kids in focus and Mom & Dad ahead looking out to the ocean.
There was another similar with Mom & Dad in focus and the kids hazy.



Thanks so much, Lorien & Jim, for having me capture your family.
:)

1 comment:

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails