Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Friday, June 29, 2012

Multi-Family Morning at the Park!

Two posts in one day?!
I must be procrastinating something :)  Like packing for the family for a week's vacation!  My book, editing, hot tea, FaceBook and emails keep calling out to me rather than the laundry and suitcases!

BUT, I promised Jessica I would be able to get a quick preview up on the blog for her family ... so here I am :) 

I first met Jessica over 3 years at a picnic I photographed and have since captured memories for her family as well as one of her sister's.  It was a joy to see the little ones that I have photographed over the last few years in 2009 & in 2011 and see how much the little boy cousins have grown -- and to meet the newborn again that is now a spirited curly redhead and Jessica's two new little sweeties.

Jessica organized her two sisters and their families and their parents for a morning of family photos at Roger Williams Park last weekend.

Thank you for having me (and my awesome partner/helper/friend, Mary) capture your families memories.   Here is a quick preview from each family mini-session.

Enjoy!  More to come in the gallery soon.

xx ACR







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails