Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Waite Family | Little Compton, Rhode Island Family Beach Photographer

Ahhh, I *almost* forgot!
I have been so busy with editing, ordering, my own personal life stuff, not to mention soccer games, karate & swimming practice for 2 busy boys and training for a 1/2 marathon that I just realized that I did not blog about the Waite family!  Sincere apologies, Heather!!

I met with Heather and her family last month on a Sunday afternoon at their favorite family beach spot in Little Compton, RI.  It was typical New England day when it went from cool and windy to sunny and a little humid.   This afternoon was no exception and there was definitely some wind that we had to deal with.

I have known Heather since .... oh, um ... Junior High!!  Yes.  Heather and I grew up and went to school together all high school when we both lived up in the mountain valleys of New Hampshire.  We both ran track & played field hockey together ... and actually both went to the same university!  When I moved back East a few years ago we connected on FaceBook and realized we lived very close to one another and have kept in contact ever since.

I was very excited when Heather asked if I would capture her family's memories ..... here are a few from their session on that chilly & windy LC afternoon :)







THANK YOU, WAITE FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails