Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Friday, March 4, 2011

And the Winners are ....

WOW!  Holy Moly!
What a week at the RitzyPics FaceBook page!!

I have been wanting to do a contest for a while now and last week finally had time to gather my ideas and photos together to have a "Best of the Best" photo contest.  I chose pictures for the following categories ... Babies (2 and under), Kids, Families and Couples.

I set up my albums and posted the start of the contest ... and boy, did it take off in the 4 days this week!   I am SO appreciative of the fans -- and over 40 new fans!! -- who took the time to vote on their favorite pictures!

For the Best BABY photo ... the winner is sweet little Eva:


For the Best KID photo ... the winner is ALEXIS:



For the Best FAMILY photo ... the winner is the McGowan Family:



And for the Best COUPLES photo ... the winner is the Grande's, a photo taken for their 50th anniversary:



Thanks so much for voting and for becoming new fans of RitzyPics!

:) Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails