Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby McKenzie & Big Bro

Not only are we friends with this super cool Mom & Dad .... I was lucky enough to babysit these little cuties the other week while they were staying at our house.  Having 2 boys and having them grow up on me too fast, I haven't been around a baby-baby in a loooong time.  And I got this little girl all to myself for a few hours (as well as snagging her from her parents for a snuggle and to feed her a bottle -- and yes, I even changed a few diapers for the 1st time in over 2 years).  She's all pink and cute and 1 month old cuddly.  It was great.  AND, I got to take her first photo session pictures.  What a treat.  She is totally cute & sweet ... as is her big brother who had a blast being with my boys, running around the house and chasing the dog.

Enjoy the preview :)





What's a little boy without a scratch and bruise days before his photos?! :)
I love it!



What a super sweet baby girl  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails