Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Online Client Gallery!

Up! Open! Signed on!  Plugged in!

And ready to showcase YOUR family photos!!

It's NEW and IMPROVED and I am SO excited to share it with you!
I love how this photo-sharing site allows me to share your gallery with you ... and for you to share with your family & friends!

This is definitely an upgrade from my Shutterfly account and I am able to offer so much more here with SmugMug.  :)  Yay!!!  I have been working on this website for 2 weeks now and am ready to unveil it.  There is more to add, create & tweak (as you know I like to change up my look every now and then!) but here it is, ready for the world, or just about anyway :)

So, check me out ... the new and improved RitzyPics Gallery!

Your gallery albums will be secure and private.   I will provide you with a password for you and those you trust and wish to share your memories with.   I am able to change it if you need it to be for any reason -- just ask, it only takes a few clicks on my end.


Also, don't forget there are some great SPECIALS on the website --- now is time (already!) to be thinking about those Holiday cards.  Let's create them now while you still have your summer tan, the beach & park is perfect and green OR book your FALL SESSION NOW and we can capture your 2010 family memories with the beautiful fall colors as our backdrop.

~*~

Know any high school seniors???
Send them my way for GREAT DEALS on their senior portraits!  You won't find the every-day, basic photos when you have your senior portraits with RitzyPics.  I want to showcase YOU and what you like and your interests.  On-location, multiple outfit changes, props -- you name it and we can make it happen!   DEALS on your session and portraits for passing on the word about RitzyPics and getting your friends to join in.

Know a couple of high school seniors??   I can have a double session with two friends at the same time if you have a friend who is interested as well!!  Contact me for details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails