Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Susanne & Chris

Susanne, Chris, Brendan & Avery
Massachusetts
May 15, 2010




I had the pleasure of meeting Susanne and her son Brendan again this past weekend.  Last fall I met with them both at Roger Williams Park and had a fun afternoon capturing Susanne and busy Brendan.  This time, however, I got to meet and photograph two more family members ... Dad, Chris, and newborn baby girl, Avery.  Avery is just barely 2 weeks old and was a sleepy dream to photograph  :)


Here are a few previews, Susanne!
There are many more to come, and a great one of Brendan I will surprise you with soon  :)


Enjoy!








More to come -- thank you for having me capture this special time for your family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails