Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Logo, Looks, and RPP Sneak Peeks

I spent a few hours the other night designing a new look and logo for RitzyPics.  I have so many ideas all the time about how expand, how to find more clients, how to perfect my websites & blog .... how to present my products, how to sell prints & packages and make them do-able for clients as well as make a business for myself.  It is a challenging balance to make sure to keep my session & package costs low yet make sure I make a business for myself.

It all keeps my brain twirling most days and nights ... thankfully I keep a note pad at my bedside, in my purse, and in my truck at all times so catch all the fleeting ideas and brainstorming.

Today I spoke with someone from our local weekly newspaper, The Reminder, and will set up some advertising there for May and see if that helps bring in business.  Right now I have been SO very fortunate enough to have been successful with just word of mouth and clients returning to me and spreading the word about RitzyPics ... and for that I am SO THANKFUL!!  Thank you, Thank you!!  :)  I love how my friends - clients - have helped me out by telling their friends and families about RitzyPics.  I feel honored to get to photograph families that keep coming back to me and watching how their little ones grow. 

Here's the the new logo, check it out :


I will also be showcasing the prints & products that I offer in packages as well as a proof book and the boutique packaging that all prints & packages will arrive to your door step in.  I am very excited to bring you all these products .... all ordering with go through me and I will make sure all the prints & sizes you ordered are perfect.  Come summer time I will be moving away from Shutterfly Pro and using another web hosting/ proofing company.  It will pretty much be the same (same great pictures and service of course!) but the time permitted to make an order will change due to space availability with the new hosting sites.  For right now I will be using Shutterfly to preview your photos and if you'd like to purchase one or two digital images independently of purchasing prints.


Keep coming back and checking in for the ALL NEW & IMPROVED 2010 RITZYPICS!



Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your families, children, babies, bellies and smiles.

I love LOVE my job!

xx
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails