Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanks for '09!


Dear family, friends, clients:

I just wanted to send out a HUGE ... H.U.G.E.!!! thanks to all the folks that help make RitzyPics successful this year.

I had a great year meeting new people, finding new places, trying different and fun, new things.  Learning more and more each time I photograph, edit, imagine, research, explore and try new things.

I started my business in Michigan back in 2007 and looking back on how far I have come and where I have gone with my photography the last two and a half years I can honestly say that I have amazed and surprised myself ... turning something I love to do, a hobby, into a small business.  So cool.  I love it!!   I am looking forward to exploring more of Rhode Island, meeting new people and capturing those fantastic moments that you will treasure and share.

It will be an exciting year coming up ... I have big plans.  :)

Stay tuned - give me a call, send me a message and allow me to click away to capture your memories and sweet moments with your loved ones, furry ones, your family, your friends ... those extraordinary moments in an ordinary day.

Happy New Year!
:) Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails