Capturing Life's Special Moments

~*~ As always, all text & images are protected by copyright and are property of RitzyPics Photography ~*~

Friday, November 6, 2009

Photo Of The Week


This is Aj, my oldest son -- soon to be a big five year old -- and one of my favorite people to photograph. I just love this picture of him. I love how his red vest pops out against the yellow back background. It's up close, personal and makes me happy whenever I see it.

It is not perfect but it is real. It's sweet. I can see his eyes smiling and it is 100% honest. It is this kind of picture that reaffirms my belief that candid photographs are sometimes the best to have -- not posed, not forced -- just real and true, bringing out your personality.


During your photo shoot I will do some posed shots as well as have my camera ready for the candid moments you might have missed. The combination of posed and candid truly make the photo shoot a memorable story for you to view over and over again long after our session.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails